· Free pregnancy testing with immediate results – no appointment necessary
· Assistance working through options with trained lay counselors
· Pregnancy verification and assistance with ACCCHS applications
· Adoption consulting and assistance to all involved parties
· Earn While You Learn Program for free maternity and young child’s clothing and necessary items
· Parenting advice, education, and support
· Referrals to free or low cost medical, housing, and other social service providers
· Speakers for a variety of topics including abstinence, adoption and teen pregnancy
· Clients of the center are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability, or other arbitrary circumstances.
· Clients of the center are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
· Clients of the center always receive honest and open answers.
· Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with applicable laws.
· Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
· Clients of the center receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
· This center does not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but is committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.